This WJA training course addresses common difficulties that may be encountered and how they can be overcome. Successful trainees will be issued with a certificate, ID card and Blue/Red Code of Practice.
- Up to date health & Safety information
- Current legislation within the water jetting industry
- Drain cleaning techniques
- Drain cleaning safety accessories
- Correct nozzle selection
- Personal protective equipment
- High-pressure guns & correct jet selection
- Site set up – location of jetting team, barriers, team instruction and hand signals
- Site inductions and “Team Talks”
- DVDs on “Safety Awareness and Water Jetting Injuries” shown as part of the theoretical session. WJA Codes of Practice.
- Correct use and up to date knowledge on high-pressure hoses and fittings.
- Potential hazards of water jetting and incorrect assembly of accessories.
- Injuries & First Aid
- Daily check list