Delegates will learn to select appropriate work at height equipment for a task, correctly locate and safely use ladders and stepladders, and inspect ladders and stepladders for damage prior to use.
- Aims and Objectives
- Legislation and regulations affecting work at height
- Product standards and classifications for ladders
- Product standards and classifications for stepladders
- Hazards affecting the use of ladders and stepladders
- Assessing Risks
- Standards and classifications
- Planning & Organising, Selecting & Using – STEP
- Storage, Handling & Maintenance
- Theory Test & Practical Assessments
Who should attend?
Engineers and supervisors who require the knowledge and practical skills to work safely with ladders and stepladders.
Successful completion of this course will result in the issuing of a Ladder Association Ladder User’s ID card and Certificate of training which lasts 5 Years.
Ladder and Stepladder Association User Course £85.00 P/P including Registration fee.